Rian currently attends Tae Kwon Do at Yi Sport.
She has attended the Little Gym gymnastics program a couple times and we are considering enrolling her in that as well (because she loves it!)
Rian *loves* a bunch of activities that aren't subscription based like the martial arts or little gym.
*Pump It Up - Air castle wonderland.
*Any park, especially those with sweet playgrounds.
Celeste is looking into other activity options, especially for family nights and summer camps.
*Equestrian schools (Celeste loves horses too!)
- Gold Creek Equestrian - recommended by a "horsey person" and has no age minimum. Best bet!
- Red Gate Farm - a summer horse camp for kids (ages 6-18)
- Fox Hollow Equestrian - adults and children, English style, year round, TERRIBLE website
- Legacy Hunters and Jumpers - adults and children, English style, minimum age of 8.
- Camp Wahoo - ages separated 11 & under or 12 & up, summer camp, overnight for a week
- Randee Fox - Blue Heron Ranch, 8 and up.
*Discovery Park summer camp
*Woodland Park Zoo day camp (seems to be year round)
*Pacific Science Center summer camp
Rian's 5th birthday will be superhero themed!
Icebreaker ideas for superhero kids parties